What Is The Best Towel For A Baby?
The Cuddlecloth! I urge all new mothers and mothers with infants to purchase a Cuddlecloth! It is the safest, softest, largest towel available for infants. This towel will last from newborn to around 10-12 months (only because your baby may outgrow it by then!) The towel can be washed over and over again and won't lose its absorbency or thickness!
When I was looking for a quality towel for my infant, I only had one criteria to meet: Thickness.
Then I learned about the Cuddlecloth and realized there was so much more to a baby towel than meets the eye!
- Safety: First and foremost, SAFETY is number one. I didn't realize how unsafe and scary it is to pick up a newborn/infant from a tub or sink! Wet babies are extremely slippery! Bathing a newborn by yourself is a job in itself. Figuring out how to grab a baby from the tub and wrap in a towel is a two man job! The Cuddlecloth allows this process to be done by one person, SAFELY! The towel wraps around your neck so that you are HANDS FREE. You pick up your baby in a natural motion and place him/her on your shoulder. Then you have a free hand to pull the hood of the towel around your baby. Here is a video to show you:
2. Large: 30% Larger than the average baby towel measuring: 45" x 30" x 45"
3. Soft: Made of 100% Cotton Terry Velour
4. Thickness: Thick & Super Absorbent!
5. The Look: White towel with adorable blue or pink piping to choose from. The Cuddlecloth can also be personalized! This makes it a perfect baby shower gift! Look out for new designs coming late 2013-2014!! We are extremely excited to see what new designs Cuddlecloth has been working on!
You may purchase a Cuddlecloth Here!